Sunday, February 28, 2010

this kinda sucks

i didnt get to see PA yesterday...
tech let me out too late yesterday, and we also had to go do something before the show, and by the time we'd be done with that an drive to santa cruz, it wouldnt have been worth it.
therefore, i made the decision to go to sadies. and boy, was that a stupid choice... all i did all night was talk to what ever single friends that went, and chill with them... all my other friends who have girl/boyfriends were busy freaking...

morahd, if you read this; i'm sorry, but i'm going to rant about music again.
the dj sucked. seriously... from what i know about mixing, he did a shitty ass job of it...
not only was his mixing terrible, he chose the worst song to play. considering our school's anti-freaking, or "pancaking" as evy said, policy, freaking was the only think you COULD do to that music... pathetic...
not the best use of a night.
anyways, today i groomed the dogs, and replaced the bathroom sink to earn some moolah for my new longboard deck, as no one's buying my current one... i'm going to have to hold off buying new trucks for now, since i havent sold my boards...=[
i'm gonna order my new deck as soon as BC confirms my deck idea!!

0 comments:

settlement loans