Monday, February 8, 2010

yet another routine day

so today was routine as ever...wake up, go to school, blahblahblah, come home, screw around, go to schoolloop...
well the image above is a screenshot of what i got...
it fricken says "we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this outrage"
schoolloop just became more epic in my eyes, in addition to the fact that it was 3 sets of double letters IN A ROW!!
still recovering form working out at the gym yesterday morning... i've ben sore all day... lifted too much weights...
i hate how everyday slips into being exactly the same!! its quite annoying! i mean, i'd like some twists in my daily life sometimes, you know! and it jus makes me think: if i dont like school, my career later n life will be hell, therefore; i shall promise to try and avoid an office job as much as possible in my near future, and far fture as well... but who knows what path my life's on right now...
i'm currently listening to some 'floyd... man those guys ick major fricken ass! too bad they split! i'd've loved to see them live!!

0 comments:

settlement loans