Monday, February 15, 2010

yet again, sorry!

i havent written in this blog for, what, 3 days now?
i'm sorry, i've been pretty busy...
well, yesterday, i went snowboarding as a day trip with my dad, bro, and some family friends. it was pretty fun! the only time i actually fell from losing control, becuase some asshole swerved RIGHT infront of me, i landed on my tailbone. successfully re-sparking an old injury, causing me pain today... when we got home, we found one of my BRAND FRICKEN NEW slidnig gloves that my brother bought me for christmas, chewed up and annihilated by my fricken cow of a dog, tasha.
i've noticed something, she only chews up MY stuff, ever since we got her...
always my stuff, never my brother's, dad's, or mum's.
well, worst part? i only used them twice. yes twice... and the cow chewed 'em up...
and now i'm out $40 and have a set of sliding pucks, and no gloves to stick 'em on.
my cousin who lives in LA is in town today, so we're gonna go get some 'za later...

0 comments:

settlement loans