Tuesday, February 9, 2010

soreness

whoaza my muscles are sore as hell. all result of going to the gym alot recently, and lifting weights...
its totally gonna be worth it, but its painful right now...
anywho, normal day, kinda. tuesdays just arent meant to feel this long!! i'm agonizing over my course selections for next year. i REALLLYYYY want to be in photo 1, but, i'd have to put it as my seventh, and risk not getting in... which would suck. alot.
or i could skip out on PE next year, get on the baseball team 2 years in a row, and get those credits done, and that frees up aperiod for photo.
but i think i'm just gonna go with it as my seventh.
since tomorrow is NOT late start (just a reminder to those readers at MV), i'm gonna hit the hay now.
shite, gotta do my math homework. i should do it at LEAST once a week.
GAHHD DAMN!!! I FORGOT TO WRITE MY LIT PARAGRAPH ON NOTHING GOLD CAN STAY! GAHHHH

0 comments:

settlement loans